Campaign Hub (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The Campaign Hub Website (Web Site)
- Any of the services accessible through the Web Site (Services)
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Campaign Hub of 30 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1JJ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Submitted Information: information that you provide by filling in forms on the App Site and the Web Site (together Our Sites), including the Device's telephone number. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App or any of the Web Site Services, subscribing as a Member of the Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with Our Sites.
- if you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through any of Our Sites and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for commission purposes or otherwise and the Campaigns that you access; and
- Log information: when you use the Services or view content on Our Sites, We may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files which websites use in order to work properly and provide important visitor data to website owners. They can be placed on your computer when you visit a website and help to make your web experience quicker, easier and tailored to you. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies remember information about you when you visit our site, which is necessary to provide some of our services.
Session cookies are those which expire upon the closing of the web browser and persistent cookies are those which remain in place after a session has ended.
Informational cookies allow website owners to gain an understanding of their traffic and visitor engagement levels, which they can then continually improve their website and enhance the user experience.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: for email newsletters, if opted in and for generating payments, statements and notifications.
- Additional information: all information supplied regarding recommended persons is not used by Campaign Hub for any purpose other than for logging and management.
- Log information: is used for management and analytics, to position specific Campaigns to individual Members.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (the order form or Membership registration form).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
You have consented for your personal information to be disclosed to your selected Merchants to process Purchases. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Campaign Hub or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA, Our Web Site Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Campaign Hub our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 30 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1JJ or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Web Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our Merchants. If you follow a link to any of their websites, please note that these websites and any goods or services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.